Friday, March 8, 2013

Concentration Change and Resulting Pictures

This week I changed my concentration series idea to Running, and the emotions that stem from the hard work required to succeed at it. I am also adding an element of the different ways that people use running in their lives.

I woke up the other morning and saw the beautiful fog and knew that I had to take pictures. The resulting photos are of a man running in the early morning fog. The fog gives a dreamlike quality to the pictures. It highlights the way that running can be used in a zen way when people go out by themselves.

What do you think of the editing in these pictures? Would the triptych be better as a layered image? Is the layered image too cheesy looking? What are your opinions?

Here are some more pictures that I took the same morning. What are your thoughts on them? I took several pictures of trees in fog also. I could maybe use them in a diptych to show more the zen state that one goes into when running by themselves.










3 comments:

  1. The concentration idea of running is really fascinating. The fog adds a peaceful feel to the idea and actuality of running. The gof shots to me are very powerful, including the photos of the mans leg muscles. I think that also adds another side of running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great images. I really like the feeling that the fog gives to your pictures. My favorite one is the layered image -- you did a really good job and it doesn't look cheesy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fog and how it adds to the lighting and color schemes giving of a mystical vibe. I really like the black and white photo of the trees and landscape picture of the leg muscles. All you images are very clear.

    ReplyDelete