Friday, March 1, 2013

I realized this week that I do not feel a strong connection to my concentration series idea. I brainstormed possible alternatives and practiced photoshop techniques that I found tutorials for online.
-Track/ Running
-Adrenaline
               I could link this to running and add pictures of other extreme sports and places that cause adrenaline and excitement. I could link this to photoshop techniques that create this feeling as well.
-Le Grand Vitesse de la Vie

http://digital-photography-school.com/4-easy-photoshop-techniques-to-make-your-pictures-pop

After trying to use these techniques, I realized that the school's Photoshop program doesn't have the effects that this website required. It was interesting to see the potential of photoshop though.

Here are several pictures that I had from last week that I experimented with layering:


Even though I am changing my concentration idea, it was still fun to see the way you can change the mood of a picture simply by changing the effects.

3 comments:

  1. I think your layering is most successful in your top image although the end result is a little unsettling due to the children looking like they are in the water. I look forward to new pictures with your new theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second picture is really intriguing, and tells a story by itself. I also like your concept of what causes adrenaline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of your pictures! You have such great ideas! You go girl

    ReplyDelete