Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This week something happened that is forcing me to change my concentration idea slightly. I got a severe stress fracture at my first track meet of the season and am out for three months. Because of this, I am going to change my concentration to a look at the process that I went through to get to this point. I will include pictures about training for running, pictures of competing, and pictures that portray my injury and what it is like to live with it.

Here are pictures that I took at the track meet before I broke my leg. They will be part of the competition section of my series. What do you think of the tilt shift blur effect in the sprinting photo? I want to figure out a way to blur more of the background. Does anyone have any tips?
 


 
Here is another image of turf that I like. Does anyone have an idea of how I could use it?
 

4 comments:

  1. Your concentration theme is really cool. I personally would have never thought of it. The first picture in your post is intriguing because I couldn't tell what it was at first, and must say its one of my favorite. I also love the diptych of the man running! It's very clear and the tree in the backround adds a alot of effect to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting and colors you are including in your images; they really capture the excitement of the event. I also like the way you break up space by only focusing one layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The different eye levels that you are using are very interesting and full of action. I really enjoy looking at these photos. You pictures are very active.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your idea and the feeling of your photos!

    ReplyDelete